- Bachelor’s Degree or
- Post Graduate Diploma or
- Professional Degree
Years of Experience
- 4 Years
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning and strategy decisions.
- Having Knowledge in Medical Services is an advantage.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filled and monitor and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission and plan for short and long terms goals.
- Work closely with group CEO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems to follow through with implementation and its executions.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including solving problems and complaints.
- Improving revenue, reduce costs hence improve overall profit.
- Research and identifying growth opportunities.
Job Placement : UniSZA Medical & Services Sdn Bhd (subsidiaries of UniSZA Holdings Sdn Bhd)