- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in training.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people of all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Excel/ Power Point
- Possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Employer EPF contribution & SOCSO
- Sunday – Thursday (8.00am – 5.00pm)
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefits
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administering the entire in-house and external development programs.
- To assist in managing the departmental development budget that compasses HRDCorp and organization training fund.
- Handling talent development administration (i.e. room bookings, training calendars, training materials, attendance listing, invoice payments, evaluation feedbacks, training vendors and etc).
- Co-Facilitate induction and orientation program.
- Responsible to oversee the effectiveness of the program on quarterly basis.
- Assist in preparing necessary training reports.
- Source and compile information for training and development program based on the organizational needs.
- Ensure all the in-house training program modules are compiled and filed for future references.
- Conducting effective interface and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.