UniSZA Medical Services Sdn Bhd
A True Devotion to Healthcare.
UniSZA Medical Services Sdn. Bhd. (UMSSB) was incorporated on 11th May 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of UniSZA Holdings Sdn. Bhd, an investment arm to the Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA).
Incorporation of UMSSB strategically with the vision to become the preferred healthcare provider in the region by delivering quality, professional and caring attributes in accordance with Islamic practice and values.
UMSSB offers services such as specialist clinic, haemodialysis and supply medical items. UMSSB also registered with the Department of Occupational Safety & Health Malaysia (DOSH) to offer Occupational Health Clinic (OHC) service to the public.
With a pool of specialist from UniSZA. we believe that existence of UMSSB will enable us to play a substantial role in providing health facility to our community.
Our Range of Services
UniSZA Medical-specialist Clinic (UMC)
- Offer 14 Specialist clinic
- 38 consultant/ specialist from UniSZA registered under UMC
1. Family Medicine (Pakar Perubatan Keluarga)
2. Gynaecologist & Obstetrician (Pakar Ginekologi & Obstetrik)
3. Occupational Health Specialist (Pakar Kesihatan Pekerjaan)
4. Orthopaedic Specialist (Pakar Ortopedik)
5. Pediatrician (Pakar Kanak-Kanak)
6. Dietitian (Pakar Dietetik)
7. Psychiatrist (Pakar Psikiatri)
8. Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist (Pakar Telinga, Hidung & Tekak)
9. Speech Therapy (Terapi Pertuturan)
10. Clinical Psychology (Klinikal Psikologi)
11. Surgical Specialist (Pakar Surgikal)
12. Physician (Pakar Perubatan)
13. Radiologist (Pakar Radiologi)
14. Ophthalmologist (Pakar Oftalmologi)
Pakar Perubatan Keluarga
Pakar Perubatan Dalaman
Pakar Telinga, Hidung, & Tekak
Our Main Activities
Haemodialysis Center UniSZA (HDU)
- Dialysis End Stage Renal Failure (ESRF) patient
Occupational Health Clinic (OHC)
- Focus on medical surveillance and hearing test (Audiometry) to the Industrial workers at Kuala Terengganu & Kuala Nerus area
- Registered under Department of Safety & Health (DOSH)
Medical Trading & Supply
- Covid-19 Antigen Detection Kit
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Consumable
- Dialysis Consumable
- Disposable A.V.Fistula Needle Sets
- Tubing Sets for Hemodialysis